Spelling Bug Hangman Kid's App: Spelling Practiceandroid777
Description de Spelling Bug Hangman Kid's App: Spelling Practice
Spelling Bug Hangman helps kids with spelling practice by using the classic hangman word game.
The world’s favorite kid’s spelling practice game just got a whole lot better. Do spelling practice for school or just for fun! Play alone or with a friend. See if you can guess all the letters to spell the mystery word before the caterpillar chomps through the vine and makes the baby butterfly fall. Every time you guess a letter in the word correctly, the chrysalis will grow a little, but, watch out, every time you guess wrong the caterpillar will chomp on the vine! You are in luck though—you earn coins to buy clues that will help you free the butterfly. Oh, and did we tell you that you can find your very own super cute avatar bug to play with?
Spelling Bug Hangman - spelling practice with over 100 built in word lists for children ages 5 to 10. This spelling game also helps kids with dyslexia and ESL students learn
• Learning in a fun way using an old favorite spelling practice for kids
• Add your own spelling words. Perfect for practicing your homework words!
• Record your own voice clues.
• Play Spelling Bug Hangman with a friend or on your own and learn while you play
• See many different clues, including pictures, sound and word shapes to solve the spelling word
• Follow your progress and show your teacher/parents how much you have learnt
• Hangman matches your skills level automatically.
• Whether you are a spelling bee star or someone who struggles with dyslexia or an ESL student, this word game will help you learn
• Do spelling practice and follow your progress. Show your teacher/parents how much you have learnt with this word game
• This game is great for English Second Language learners and kids with dyslexia because of the picture clues
• Awarded KID SAFE – no annoying ads or links to the internet
• See you kids learn new sounds and words FAST - Designed by teachers using the phonics method.
• The teacher that developed this app specializes in teaching kids with learning difficulties like dyslexia.
Please send any suggestions to email@example.com. We listen to our users to improve our products.</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>